Modern information and communication technologies play an important role in our activities. Protecting your privacy and your personal data is critical to the way we create, organize, and implement our activities online and offline. We respect your decision to offer or decline any information that may be personal for our use.
Address: 224 North Edwards Street, Independence, CA 93526
Purpose Specification and Data Collection
- You can access our home page and browse our site http://www.TheOtherSideofCalifornia.com without disclosing any personal data.
- We collect your personal data only with your knowledge or your consent.
- We collect the personal data that you volunteer on vacation guide or email registration, competition or other forms, or by email.
All our employees and processors who have access to your personal data and are associated with the processing of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Visitor Choice – Opt-in/Opt-out Program
- Opt in: You may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from our web site http://www.TheOtherSideofCalifornia.com or by sending us an email directly.
- Opt-out: You may choose not to receive promotional or marketing information from our web site http://www.TheOtherSideofCalifornia.com or organization by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We currently do not disclose your personal data to any third party.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
You may ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending postal mail to the above listed address. We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you. We will provide the information within a month without any charge. We allow you to change the data that we hold about you, by erasure, rectification, completion, amendment.
We have implemented technology (secured servers) and security policies, rules, and measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss.